Annual OSHA Training and Compliance Seminars for Dental Professionals
Infection Control OSHA Update for Dental Professionals
This seminar meets the OSHA requirement of an annual training course for all dental health care personnel.
These seminars are designed for dental professionals who need RETRAINING. The course will be a fast paced review of material OSHA requires for annual training. In addition, the most current information available on infection control procedures, infectious diseases and product reviews will also be presented. Individuals who have not had previous training are also encouraged to attend with the understanding that additional reading (i.e.; homework) may be necessary following the course for them to fully comprehend the material. Specific handouts and resource information will be available at the course for these individuals. In addition to this seminar, each office will need to conduct a staff meeting sometime following the course to complete and customize their training program.
- CDC recommended infection control guidelines in dentistry
- Update on latex allergies
- New FDA approved at-home rapid HIV test
- What’s new with waterlines?Selecting safety devices
- CDC guidelines for hand hygiene in health care settings
- Review of exposure incident protocol
- Update on hepatitis A, B, C, D, E, F, G & XYZ
- Record keeping
- Infectious waste disposal