- INITIAL TRAINING WEBINAR- 04/14/21
April 14, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WEBINAR EXTRA INFORMATION
– You will receive login information via zoom a week outside of the event at the email you used at registration.
– Participants are encouraged to JOIN (login) into the meeting between 12:30 – 12:45 pm as the webinar will start promptly at 1:00 pm. IF you are attending the initial training please login around 8:30a.
– These webinars will NOT be taped or recorded and will NOT be available to view at a future date.
– The Zoom software allows us to track when each person signs in and signs out, therefore participants who log out or leave the meeting early will NOT receive CE credit.
– Continuing Education certificates will be emailed to each participant approximately one week after the meeting.
– I will have a moderator working with me starting 30 minutes before each seminar and during each seminar who will be able to assist and chat with participants who need help navigating the system.
– Participants will be able to see my PowerPoint presentation and hear me speak but I will NOT be able to see or hear you. I will see your NAME (and all participants names) and participants will be able to submit questions that I can see and answer as we go along.
– If you want to register additional participants, please visit my website www.KimLaudenslager.com and register online.
For those less familiar with video conferencing, I will be using Zoom. Below is a link that has information and instructions on what you will need to do to “join” the meeting.
You can also join a test meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!